Business Coaching and Group Facilitation
Support, enhance and add to the skills and performance of leaders and managers
Typical benefits include:
- Vision making and goal setting
- increase personal and professional fulfilment
- Managing stress/pressure and wellbeing
- Improve communications
- Filling in the gaps that management/leadership programmes don’t reach
- Productive resolution to conflicts
- Support in times of personal or professional difficulty
- Authentic leadership/developing gravitas
- Becoming aware of your blind-spots and changing behaviour
- Learning how to motivate and influence more effectively
- Exploring career choices
- Learning basic coaching skills/fostering a “coaching culture”
- Option to work in nature
Clients range from multi nationals through local authorities to charities and I offer flexible work support for smaller businesses and sole traders
As a developmental coaching psychologist I offer a potent blend of goal orientated work, focused feedback, professional development training and psychological education.
Session length/frequency etc is agreed between us. Where work load allows, between session activities are provided. Plenty of between session back up is provided through email and phone check-ins. Sessions can be face to face or by phone/skype and work can be arranged within your organisation or privately.
Most of my group work is bespoke. Pre-designed workshops include:
- Stress Management Workshops
- Managing Difficult Conversations Well
- Leading and Self Management (incorporating work in nature)
For larger projects I work with associates. UK, South Africa and Europe.
“Improved management structures have been put into place”
“I am more assertive less withdrawn or aggressive."
"It helped me realise good communications are vital for effective team functioning and excellent leadership."